Friday, February 8, 2013

As Time Goes By

I'm totally out of the Trucking Business now.  I had to sell the Truck really cheap to pay off my back taxes.  Especially the back years on my home.  My wife's car had already been repo so after the truck sold we had to move our things out of our house and sell it.  I've moved in with my parents and guess I'm now a bum.

Some of the good news is now we have another grand son called Maddox so Mason has a little brother.


Also Lindsay is with child a little girl who will be named later.


I'm having an hard time dealing with all the time and work that I put into the trucking business.  The 14 hour work days is the norm in trucking.  I just can't go back to that when I've lost everything doing it.
  I've always wanted to try and return to the days when I was a musician.  My family is not behind me on this and think I'm crazy.  But I've always believed I had a special gift for it.   www.youtube.com/user/bigfootyancey  is my You Tube channel where my efforts toward getting my ability to play guitar back after 30 years of driving truck is recorded in different videos over the last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment